Google's 1st Wish for Apple's Founder Steve Jobs on his Fifth Anniversary of Death | Tim Cook Apple's CEO Also Rememberes

Google's 1st Wish for Apple's Founder Steve Jobs on his Fifth Anniversary of Death | Tim Cook Apple's CEO Also Rememberes



Thank you, Mr. Apple Mr. Jobs, you were definitely a crazy one. Here's to the craziest one of all. Thank you for revolutionizing the world, and bringing the personal computer to the public, and for starting the trend of starting everything with a lowercase "i". You will be missed, Mr. Apple.

He was born on 1955 and then his death is on 2011.Today is the fifth Death Anniversary of the Apple's Founder Steve Jobs.The Ceo Tim Cook also remembers about the Mr.Jobs fifth death anniversary.

So many peoples from different countries were Share there Memory,Thoughts and all about the Apple Founder Steve Jobs.



" I would like to offer my condolences to the Jobs family. God Bless"
                                               -Edward from Brooklyn, NY

"Thanks Steve. I'm typing this message to him with his creation. A memory of wonderful inspiration and passion for something he believed in for the world to enjoy. God speed Steve. We will be eternally grateful for you and all you have done for all of us. We will miss you."
                                                -Darren from Australia


"I keep typing, deleting and typing again, such is the impact I feel and a loss of words as to how best to express my feelings at the news of Steve's passing. 

Devastated. Gutted. I think it's safe to say that every aspect of our lives has in some way been affected by Steve and in ways we can't even imagine. Drive can make money and it can make a company successful, but that doesn't change the world.

His unique outlook, sensibilities and general character which he brought into everything he did and it shows like a signature style of painting. 

Steve was a visionary, a risk taker and a very cool geek. I honestly despise using the past tense because to me whilst that person continues to impact your life they continue to be with you."

                                                               - Albus 

"An icon, a legend, a creative genius, an amazing human being. It is hard to imagine the consumer technology space without Steve Jobs - becasue Steve Jobs/Apple is what the consumer technology space is all about."
                                                               -Reenu

"Even though I'm only a teenager, this news shocked me to the core. Steve has been my idol since my uncle handed me his old original macintosh to play with. Since then my collection of Apple products has grown significantly. 

As I live in Australia, I still set my alarm at 3 a.m. every time there is an Apple Keynote on, just so I can see what's happening. Even though you don't know me, I'd like to pass on my condolences to Steve's family, and his friends. 

It was a wish of mine that I would one day meet this genius. But now, it'll just remain a dream. R.I.P Steve Jobs!!!!!!! Your innovation and creativity have shaped to unspeakable levels."

                                                          -Glenn from Australia

"Glad to have witnessed a golden era, an era of innovation, an era in which Steve Jobs had to innovate in the technology world. Its history is already marked in the books and the history of technology. Forces to all the relatives."
                                                          -Leandro from Brazil

"Dear Apple, I'm so sad to hear of Steve Jobs' passing. I want to share some of my memories of watching the macintosh evolve over the years. 

As a kid, I used to go to Montgomery Wards and play with the Macintosh that was on display. The very first program was one where I could draw and use brushes (it was in the late 80s, early 90s), and was very impressed with it. 

Unfortunately, my family couldn't afford it at the time so I wen t to that same computer every time I visited the store until it was gone.  Montgomery Ward closed completely in the late 90s and no other store carried an Apple product. 

I moved on to use the computers at school, but none of them impressed me like that Macintosh did at Montgomery Ward. I didn't really think about having a computer of my own until I got to community college in 2006 (which made me a non traditional student). 

It was the end of the fall semester when I found out that I could get a discount for a computer. I remembered that computer from Montgomery Ward and decided tha t my first computer would be an iMac. It took a couple of weeks and a cab ride home (I don't have a car), I got it home. 



Google's 1st Wish for Apple's Founder Steve Jobs on his Fifth Anniversary of Death | Tim Cook Apple's CEO Also Rememberes


I also got an iPod Nano 2nd Generation a day before the new one came. They're still with me, eve n though the iMac got electrocuted and I had to replace the hard drive, and I got iPod classic to make room for more songs, and a Macbook Pro to help out with my new school. 

Thanks to you, I got my Associates and I'm a year away from getting my Bachelor Degree. I hope to pass these down when I have my own family someday. 
                                                                -Andrew

Dear whoever will read this, Steve was the man, who changed my entire life. His willpower and intelligence skills made me think different, think the way I should think; in fact, most of aspects changed due to his ideas and his ability to push idea to real life.

There are lots of people like me, who you won't ever know or meet but they won't be the same again. Steve Jobs is a Man in history of humanity. Man with capital M. He will always take special place in our hearts and mind."
                                                                 -Oleg 

"I could not imagine a 2011-world without iTunes, iPod, iPad or iPhone... "
                                                                 -Vinodii 

"Extraordinary person who's visionary changed the world for better. You were a Great Man. Thank you Steve. RIP."
                                                                   -Rey

"Certainly, the world has lost a genius and a wonderful human being. I'm a web programmer and even when I've worked just few times with Apple products, I've been always inspired by the technological advances of this amazing company and by the vision of Steve Jobs. 

For me it has been a great honor having lived in the same time that this great promoter and creator of most of the current computer technology, and I express my condolences for this lost. "
                                                                    -Wilson

"Reflections on Steve Jobs: It is difficult to quantify or fully express what Steve Jobs meant to the world.

Certainly you could say he changed the world and how it felt about technology. But, that doesn't really seem to accurately grasp it. 

What Steve Jobs did was more impressive, he anticipated what the world needed before it asked. Changing the world can be as simple as dictating, while foretelling requires the keen integration of technological advancement and human progression. 

Too often the term visionary is applied loosely and inappropriately. But, Steve Jobs embodied the definition."
                                                                    -Sinto muito

"Perdemos mesmo, um grande homem, que revolucionou a tecnologia no mundo, em todos os sentidos. Salve Jobs!!!"
                                                                     -Marlen

"Steve will be missed, but thankfully he helped us live a little easier in our daily lives. Bless his family.

I had no idea how attached I was to Mr. Jobs until just a few minutes ago when I pulled out of a studying haze and checked my email to see the news of his death.

I am absolutely tech illiterate but have come to depend on Apple for beautifully functioning products that let me use a device rather than be confused by one. 

I am deeply grateful to Mr. Jobs and the rest of the Apple for their creativity, efforts, and amazing will to make these products affordable for the average American. 

I am deeply saddened by this news. My heart goes out to Mr. Jobs's family, friends, and everyone at Apple. My sincere sympathies"
                                                                      -Rony

"This is a big loss. I am so saddened. My heart goes out to his family. Today the tech world lost genius, innovator and symbol of creativity and inspiration for many. 

I happened to be Apple’s follower since I got my first iPod four years ago and ever since I am in deep relationship with many Apple’s products. He was a great speaker every time when he takes stage on Apple’s event."
                                                                     -Teena

"Steve Jobs has affected my life to an unknowable degree. It is with great sadness that I, and a world of others, must say goodbye to a man we stood in awe of. 

He made it possible for me to see my family in the palm of my hand even though they are, physically, 2000 km away. He lightened the load of my backpack by 1kg. 

He made anything I could possibly need, available at the touch of a finger. I use his innovations hourly, and they amaze me daily. 
His legacy will remain with me throughout my lifetime. Thank you Steve. "
                                                                   -Christine 



Google's 1st Wish for Apple's Founder Steve Jobs on his Fifth Anniversary of Death | Tim Cook Apple's CEO Also Rememberes



"With all of the people at apple, and with everyone who knew Steve personally, I would like to share my sincere condolences. Steve was a wonderful exemplar of a human being and a great inspiration to us all. 

As the creative genius and visionary he was, he changed the world and the perspective on society for the better. So, rest in peace, Steve Jobs - legendary dreamer and innovator of the world. Your genius and inspiration will forever be missed. 

But your spirit and legacy will never be forgotten. I do not share the pleasure of having known Steve personally, but as a fellow dreamer, I will always feel honored to have existed in his presence. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
                                                                    -Isabelle 

0 comments: